2011 Conference will include Symposia on the latest data relating to treatments in mood and anxiety disorders, debates on current issues of concern in psychiatry, poster presentations of new data.
- Audio -Visual Facilities:
Speakers must go to the preview room in order to validate and download their presentation files, at least forty minutes before the beginning of the sessions.
Please respect this schedule, otherwise, the performance of the received presentations is not guaranteed.
We cannot accept presentations delivered in room directly (without previewing).
Coffee breaks and midday are the busiest time in the preview room. So we recommend you to come to the preview early in the morning or during other presentations.
An hostess will guide and assist the speakers for checking and downloading their presentation files.
- European Accreditation:
15 credits have been requested for this Congress. UEMS credits are recognized by the American Medical Association for conversion to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
- Certificate of Attendance:
A certificate of attendance will be provided, on request, at the registration desk on the last day of the Forum.
Submission of Abstracts
Participants wishing to present a paper should submit an abstract that, if approved, will be selected for poster display.
Posters (at a maximum height of 150 cm and 90 cm base) will be displayed in the Forum area of the Hotel Hilton from 09-11 November 2011.
DEAD LINE FOR POSTER SUBMISSION: 16 SEPTEMBER 2011
- Authors presenting abstracts must be registered participants. Abstracts will not be accepted or printed unless payment of fees have been received.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The complete abstract must not exceed the box space (320 words).
- The abstracts should state clearly the Background/aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Structured abstracts are mandatory.
- Incomplete submissions of abstracts will not be considered.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact may be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
- The allocated poster boards space is cm 150 height and cm 90 base.
- Poster material must be prepared in advance and should be large enough to be viewed at a distance of 2m.
- Drawing and charts should be clear and simple
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address under section «Personal details».
- Changes to abstracts can only be accepted until the deadline (16 September) using your Personal Page.
- Notification on acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed by (30 September).
- The corresponding authors will receive all correspondence concerning the abstracts and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Conflict of Interest/Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting of holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
- All studies must have been approved by institutional committees on ethics of experimental and human investigations.
- Specific time allocation will be given during lunchtime/coffee breaks. During this time, posters should be attended by the authors for viewing and discussion.
- Abstracts will be published in a supplement of the International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice.
|If you have any questions regarding abstracts please contact the
Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or +377 97 97 35 55